Ever since it launched in January 2013, Vine has gone from from strength-to-strength to top the App Store download charts in April 2013 and quickly signing up millions of users. Today, 5 Vines are posted every second on Twitter.
Also Read: Vine Adds Private Messages
Key points to remember
- – 57% of Vine users are women
- – The largest age group on Vine is 18-20 years old
- – 1 in 5 tweets contains a Vine link
- – Vine users are most active during weekends
- Vine Celebrates 1 Year with List of Favourite Videos
- Vine Releases Web Feed
- [Infographic] Create Successful Vine Videos With These 5 Tips
More from Twitter
Facebook is investigating, and Twitter has blocked, Predictim, an app that helps parents vet prospective babysitters by analysing their social …
Twitter analyzed last year's activity on its platform to understand what is driving conversations during the Holiday shopping season.
Twitter co-founder Ev Williams says that showing how many followers you have isn't ‘healthy’ - He also admits that "suggested …