Ever since it launched in January 2013, Vine has gone from from strength-to-strength to top the App Store download charts in April 2013 and quickly signing up millions of users. Today, 5 Vines are posted every second on Twitter.
Also Read: Vine Adds Private Messages
Key points to remember
- – 57% of Vine users are women
- – The largest age group on Vine is 18-20 years old
- – 1 in 5 tweets contains a Vine link
- – Vine users are most active during weekends
- Vine Celebrates 1 Year with List of Favourite Videos
- Vine Releases Web Feed
- [Infographic] Create Successful Vine Videos With These 5 Tips
More from Twitter
When features aren't used as often, they get removed. That's exactly what's happening to Twitter Moments.
Twitter has announced that publishers will now be able to monetise their entire global audience through In-Stream video ads, instead …