Ever since it launched in January 2013, Vine has gone from from strength-to-strength to top the App Store download charts in April 2013 and quickly signing up millions of users. Today, 5 Vines are posted every second on Twitter.
Also Read: Vine Adds Private Messages
Key points to remember
- – 57% of Vine users are women
- – The largest age group on Vine is 18-20 years old
- – 1 in 5 tweets contains a Vine link
- – Vine users are most active during weekends
- Vine Celebrates 1 Year with List of Favourite Videos
- Vine Releases Web Feed
- [Infographic] Create Successful Vine Videos With These 5 Tips
You might also like
More from Twitter
Joe Biden will need some new followers, as Twitter announced its plans to wipe out all followers from the @POTUS …
After pausing its verification program in 2017, Twitter has now announced that it's bringing it back on January 20, 2021.
Twitter announced it's introducing frequency caps for ads on its platform. The feature will be available globally.One of the …
Twitter verification may resume soon. But first, the company says it's planning to automatically de-verify some of its users.