Quora has announced the integration of the Quora Pixel with Google Tag Manager, streamlining the process of adding the Pixel to a website.
If you’re like me, you like the freedom and flexibility that Google Tag Manager provides when it comes to implementing multiple tracking pixels from different platforms on your website.
If you haven’t used it yet, Google Tag Manager (aka GTM) is a free solution that allows you to add different tracking pixels from other platforms to any website, with just one “container” code implementation on the website in question. The management of each separate tracking code is then implemented within Google Tag Manager itself.
Now, the implementation of a Quora Pixel using GTM, just got a lot easier with Quora’s integration in GTM as an approved tag vendor. Here’s how to add your Quora Pixel to your website using Google Tag Manager.
- Go to the Pixels & Conversions tab in the Quora Ads Manager and look for the “Install with a Partner” option.
- Click “Install with a Partner” and copy your pixel ID.
- Open your Google Tag Manager container (for the relevant website of course) and go to the “Tags” tab fount on the left side of the interface.
- Select “New” and then “Tag Configuration.” Choose, or search for “Quora Pixel” and choose it.
- Then, just paste your pixel ID into the “Quora Pixel ID” field, and choose “Page View” to set up only the base Quora pixel to fire across all pages. Please do note that you can also change the event here.
- Preview your implementation and make sure your Pixel is firing – then, just save your container version and you’re ready!
The Quora Pixel is very useful to implement if you use Quora Ads. It allows you to create pixel event audiences to retarget website visitors and build lookalike audiences, and it unlocks some of the platform’s most effective targeting options.
If you want to find out more about using the Quora Pixel with GTM, and how to use different events with your implementation, you can check out the help centre here. If you’d like to look into becoming an advertiser on Quora, visit quora.com/business.
You might also like
More from Other Platforms
YouTube changed its terms of service in the US to allow it to show ads on non-YPP channels and not …
A new TikTok feature will help people who have epilepsy filter out photosensitive content that could trigger seizures.
Snapchat has announced a new curated entertainment platform that will surface the most entertaining Snaps all in one place.
YouTube has announced audio ads, its first ad format designed to connect brands with podcast or music listeners.
SoundCloud verified profiles will help users tell who is an authentic artist on the platform, the company announced today.