Crafting the perfect Facebook post might be an utopia as they are too many parameters entering in action. However, what we can do, is to apply a set of established tips that will help our Facebook posts succeed and reach a maximum of users within our desired target audience.
Also Read: Tips and Tricks For a Perfect Tweet
The following infographic from Trackmaven will help you craft a good Facebook post. Tips such as longer wordings, adding images or even making the most of the schedule function will most certainly make your posts more engaging.
Key Points To Take Away
- – Word Power – Posts with 80+ words get up to twice more engagement
- – Show and Tell – Posts with images get 47% more engagement than text-only posts
- – Interact After Hours – Use the schedule post function to reach your audience when they are really online
- – Weekend Boost – With less than 18% posts being published during the weekend, it looks like a good opportunity
- – Boost Posts – Promoting a specific post is a good way to boost your engagement level and reach the right audience
- The Complete Guide to Creating Perfect Social Media Posts
- Create Amazing Timelapse Videos With Instagram Hyperlapse
- The Simple Secret Behind Getting Your Content Shared
More from Facebook
Ahead of Gamescom later this week, Facebook is announcing that its Level Up Program will now be expanded to Germany, …
Facebook's birthday fundraisers feature turned one this week, and it's not hard to see how much a success it has …
Why use still images for your Facebook ads when you can make a few simple changes and turn them into …