Crafting the perfect Facebook post might be an utopia as they are too many parameters entering in action. However, what we can do, is to apply a set of established tips that will help our Facebook posts succeed and reach a maximum of users within our desired target audience.
Also Read: Tips and Tricks For a Perfect Tweet
The following infographic from Trackmaven will help you craft a good Facebook post. Tips such as longer wordings, adding images or even making the most of the schedule function will most certainly make your posts more engaging.
Key Points To Take Away
- – Word Power – Posts with 80+ words get up to twice more engagement
- – Show and Tell – Posts with images get 47% more engagement than text-only posts
- – Interact After Hours – Use the schedule post function to reach your audience when they are really online
- – Weekend Boost – With less than 18% posts being published during the weekend, it looks like a good opportunity
- – Boost Posts – Promoting a specific post is a good way to boost your engagement level and reach the right audience
- The Complete Guide to Creating Perfect Social Media Posts
- Create Amazing Timelapse Videos With Instagram Hyperlapse
- The Simple Secret Behind Getting Your Content Shared
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook was expecting a traffic spike on its apps over New Year's Eve, but this year broke all previous records …
Facebook is running newspaper ads newspapers criticizing Apple for its policy giving iOS users the choice of whether they want …
Facebook Collab is a new experimental music-making app available in the US, that lets you create music with friends.
Facebook is rolling out it s Brand Collabs Manager to public groups this week, giving them a new opportunity for …
Forty-eight attorneys general and the Federal Trade Commission say Facebook Needs To Sell Instagram And WhatsApp.
Facebook is rolling out several updates to US-based dealership Pages to make it easier for auto dealers to showcase and …
Facebook's Oversight Board has announced the selection of its first six cases to review - five user appeals and one …
Facebook has announced the acquisition of Kustomer, a CRM solution that lets businesses manage customer interactions across all channels.