If you have been struggling with binding your Twitter account with your wordpress blog, then the tough days are over. Twitter has released its plugin for WP sites and blogs which offers interesting features.
- – Twitter cards: the plugin automatically generates Twitter Cards for webpages which offer rich content to tweets.
- – Twitter Analytics: users can associate their site and author Twitter accounts and see how their content performs when tweeted.
- – Embed functionalities: Users can select to embed the tweets they want on their website, while matching its theme and style.
- – Tweet button: the plugin automatically configures a Tweet button to include the URL of the post, site and author Twitter accounts, custom share text and hashtags specific to each post.
- – Users can also add a ‘Follow’ button to their WP powered sites and drive growth on their Twitter accounts.
- – Advertising: The newest plugin includes all the necessary tools for advertisers to measure ROI, by tracking actions Twitter users take after viewing or engaging with their ads.
- – Base library: The plugin allows API integrations by other WordPress plugins or site-specific customizations.
If you like our stories, there is an easy way to stay updated:
- In-Tweet Analytics Are Now Available To All Users
- How Effective Are Hashtags on Social Media? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- LinkedIn Pages, Groups, or Both? What’s Your Mix?
You might also like
More from Twitter
Twitter is reportedly working on the rollout of Emoji reactions and a new downvote button, and no, still not an …
Twitter has begun testing a new way to let you watch YouTube videos directly in the timeline, without having to …
Twitter has added support for multiple security keys on its app, and will soon letting you link more than one …
Twitter is bringing its audio conversation feature Twitter Spaces to Android, while Clubhouse remains iOS only for the moment.
Following the rollout of Fleets in November, Twitter is now expanding functionality with stickers and Twemojis in Japan.
Twitter announced its first-ever paid product, called "Super Follow" which will let some creators ask users to pay to access …