Businesses have understood the need for Social Media and most of them are now rushing into building their online presence. But rushing is not always the best strategy… while many businesses actually don’t even have a strategy when it comes to social media.
Also Read: Your Social Media Strategy in Just 4 Steps
The following infographic explains the Do’s and Dont’s a business should know of when launching its social media presence.
What you should remember:
1. Be prepared – know where you want to go
2. Take your time – Great achievements need time
3. Be consistent and Engage
4. Measure and Optimize
5. Do not RUSH, SPAM or get PUSHY
The most common mistake business do when it comes to social media is to RUSH. They want too much, too fast. Posting 10 times a day or over advertising will not help you build a community, it will only result into people living your page…
A bon entendeur….. [Excuse my french :P]
- 10 Ways to Improve Engagement on Facebook
- A Business Guide for Twitter [Infographic]
- Social Media Advertising- Why should I care?
More from Experts Talk
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to customise the appearance of your Facebook Dynamic Ads with the use of …