Here’s a cool infographic we found while strolling through the interwebs! It analyses the behaviour of men and women on social media…
Infographic via socialmediatoday.com
Some quick observations
- Women using more social media networking sites than men. The difference is quite impressive, reaching almost 10%
- Pinterest comes as first choice for women, having a 70% female user base
- Women share more on Facebook. Take notes, marketeers!
- Men rule Google+, however, they don’t interact (Surprising? Nope!)
What’s your favorite social media networking site?
- 7 Emotions That Make Your Content “Viral”
- 5 Quick Tips to Gaining More Quality LinkedIn Endorsements
- So Who is Really Using Social Media?
You might also like
More from Social Fun
Matt Reed got so tired of the number of Zoom calls in his life that he created an AI-powered "Zoombot" …
YouTube was once launched as a video-dating website. Thankfully, that didn't work out and it soon became the world's leading …
Miss working at the office? This website will generate some office noise for you, as you try your best to …