Here’s a cool infographic we found while strolling through the interwebs! It analyses the behaviour of men and women on social media…
Infographic via socialmediatoday.com
Some quick observations
- Women using more social media networking sites than men. The difference is quite impressive, reaching almost 10%
- Pinterest comes as first choice for women, having a 70% female user base
- Women share more on Facebook. Take notes, marketeers!
- Men rule Google+, however, they don’t interact (Surprising? Nope!)
What’s your favorite social media networking site?
- 7 Emotions That Make Your Content “Viral”
- 5 Quick Tips to Gaining More Quality LinkedIn Endorsements
- So Who is Really Using Social Media?
More from Social Fun
Your Emoji game is getting a serious upgrade with 230 new additions for 2019. And this year's highlight are certainly …
Not the meme you've seen as you scroll through your Twitter, Reddit, or Tumblr feed? Well, we can't give it …
Chevrolet built a full-size 2019 Silverado Truck with 334,544 LEGO bricks. It took 18 builders over 2,000 hours to assemble …