Here’s a cool infographic we found while strolling through the interwebs! It analyses the behaviour of men and women on social media…
Infographic via socialmediatoday.com
Some quick observations
- Women using more social media networking sites than men. The difference is quite impressive, reaching almost 10%
- Pinterest comes as first choice for women, having a 70% female user base
- Women share more on Facebook. Take notes, marketeers!
- Men rule Google+, however, they don’t interact (Surprising? Nope!)
What’s your favorite social media networking site?
- 7 Emotions That Make Your Content “Viral”
- 5 Quick Tips to Gaining More Quality LinkedIn Endorsements
- So Who is Really Using Social Media?
More from Social Fun
Adobe is bringing back the lost lettering of the original Bauhaus designers, through a series of five type fonts, available …