All Social Media Manager are after them – Retweets are considered as one of the highest from of engagement by followers.
They might seem complex to get, but if you follow these 5 simple tips, you should see the number of retweets form your account grow rapidly!
- Leave space for RT @ within the 140-character limit of your tweets
- The “ultimate” tweet should be between 70 and 100+ characters (but remember rule #1)
- Tweet which include URL links are more likely to be retweeted
- #tags are an important source of retweets
- Be original! Share new things!
More from Twitter
When features aren't used as often, they get removed. That's exactly what's happening to Twitter Moments.
Twitter has announced that publishers will now be able to monetise their entire global audience through In-Stream video ads, instead …