All Social Media Manager are after them – Retweets are considered as one of the highest from of engagement by followers.
They might seem complex to get, but if you follow these 5 simple tips, you should see the number of retweets form your account grow rapidly!
- Leave space for RT @ within the 140-character limit of your tweets
- The “ultimate” tweet should be between 70 and 100+ characters (but remember rule #1)
- Tweet which include URL links are more likely to be retweeted
- #tags are an important source of retweets
- Be original! Share new things!
More from Twitter
Twitter has announced it is further expanding the availability of its Twitter Lite app to 21 more countries, bringing the …
Following an update to its API on August 1, Facebook no longer allows users to automatically publish Tweets and Retweets …
Only days after Facebook's stock took a record $100 billion tumble, Twitter's shares are also down 20% after the company's …