All Social Media Manager are after them – Retweets are considered as one of the highest from of engagement by followers.
They might seem complex to get, but if you follow these 5 simple tips, you should see the number of retweets form your account grow rapidly!
- Leave space for RT @ within the 140-character limit of your tweets
- The “ultimate” tweet should be between 70 and 100+ characters (but remember rule #1)
- Tweet which include URL links are more likely to be retweeted
- #tags are an important source of retweets
- Be original! Share new things!
More from Twitter
As part of its effort to get close to publishers, Twitter has launched Twitter Media, a website for publishers to …
Twitter has made its in-stream video ads product available to advertisers in the US and 11 other global markets through …
Not even a week has passed since GDPR came into force, and it's affecting quite a few Twitter users who …