All Social Media Manager are after them – Retweets are considered as one of the highest from of engagement by followers.
They might seem complex to get, but if you follow these 5 simple tips, you should see the number of retweets form your account grow rapidly!
- Leave space for RT @ within the 140-character limit of your tweets
- The “ultimate” tweet should be between 70 and 100+ characters (but remember rule #1)
- Tweet which include URL links are more likely to be retweeted
- #tags are an important source of retweets
- Be original! Share new things!
You might also like
More from Twitter
Twitter is rolling out an update that provides more context for trending topics, a feature that has been heavily used …
Twitter worked with MAGNA Global and IPG Media Lab to find out how its various video ad formats can be …
Twitter is making its reply-limiting feature available to all users. It gives you complete control over who can reply to …