Social Media have become a standard practice for business that want to grow their audience and brand awareness. It also works the other way round. Users that follow businesses on social media are more likely to buy from them and become advocates.
Businesses can no longer imagine going without social media – whether it’s retail, services or something else. And, although many among them still consider social media as a ‘necessary evil’, the advantages of being present on social media can no longer be ignored.
Go Gulf has created the following infographic that demonstrates all the latest trends regarding the presence of businesses (and especially small and medium enterprises) and the behaviour of users and prospect customers.
Key Points to Take Away
- – 46% of users check social media for product information prior to making a purchase.
- – 99% of SMB (Small-Medium Businesses) use Facebook, 98% are on Twitter, but only 59% trust Instagram.
- – 60% of SMBs have gained new customers through social media.
- – 65% of B2B marketers use social media to gain market insights.
- – 75% of businesses post photos, while only 4% relies on videos to appeal to their audience.
- – In general, 1 out of 2 interactions can be considered as positive on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- – 67% of Twitter users are far more likely to buy from a specific brand they follow.
- – Twitter users are not interested in what your brand has to say. 90% of them follows you to get a discount.
See more interesting stats below:
- Simple Ways To Make Pinterest Work For You
- This Instagram Campaign Offers SnapChat-Like Discounts
- How Taco Bell Rules Instagram