Social Media is a fast growing industry and it can be hard to follow. So sometimes it is nice to take a step back and review who the big players are and what they actually do.
Alsor Read: Be The World’s Greatest Social Media Marketer
What to Remember
- – LinkedIn was the first major platform to launch back in 2003
- – Facebook is the biggest with 1.26 billion active users
- – 98% of SMS get read
- – 58 million tweets are sent each day
- – 84% of all email is actually spam
Do you think email and SMS have a future or do you believe social media will take over everything?
- Double Your Instagram Followers With Just 5 Minutes A Day
- Increase your Google+ Engagement by 281%
- 5 Strategies to Double Your LinkedIn Connections Organically
More from Experts Talk
The UK's NCSC has published a global password risk list containing 100,000 of the most commonly re-occurring passwords that are …