Social media plays a critical role in promoting content and engaging readers. If you are running a WordPress blog, personal or business, it is important to have your social media accounts set up; it makes it easier to reach out to new readers while allowing for greater engagement via comments and discussions.
Tap into this potential by ensuring that every blog post published gets shared on all your social accounts. Sharing ensures your content gets the maximum exposure possible.
Manually sharing every post on all the different social media networks can get tiresome after some time. If you don’t wish to share it manually every time, you can use some plugins, such as JetPack, which will automatically share the posts for you, along with offering a host of other benefits and features.
Here’s a quick tutorial on how to get JetPack up and running with your WordPress blog:
- – Sign Up for a WordPress.com account here.
- – Search for and install ‘JetPack’ plugin in your WordPress dashboard.
- – Click on the ‘Connect to Get Started’ button after activating the plugin.
- – Enter your account details for WordPress.com
- – Go To ‘Settings’ and then click on ‘Configure’ for ‘Publicize’
- – Use the ‘Connect’ option for each of the social platforms you intend to publish to. (I suggest at least Facebook, Google+ and Twitter)
- – You are now ready to share future posts to your social platforms automatically!
- The Ultimate Dos and Donts For LinkedIn
- Still Trying To Integrate Your App With Facebook?
- What People (Really) Share on Social Networks
Today’s featured writer, Trivikram Shenoy, is a Project Manager at WebSmith Technologies where he gets to indulge in his interests of web programming, reading great content and keep up to date with the latest techie & nerdy developments.
More from Experts Talk
Facebook launched a dating service within its platform, and while it looks like the platform is coming full circle and …