People have always liked to talk about their vacation. And of course, they love to do so on Facebook, where interaction from colleagues who stayed back make it so much more satisfying! (I’m only half joking…)
The truth is that people will always love to tell their friends where they will go for holidays and then post hundreds of photos once they got back.
And I am saying there is a great marketing opportunity there…
Key Points To Take Away:
- – Travel is the #1 shared topic on Facebook
- – People mostly travel on Fridays and weekends. Target your advertising over the 2 days before that
- – Use remarking. People often search for a lot of information online before deciding on a vacation
- – Customize your targeting, especially by location
Travels are one of the most popular topics of discussion on Facebook. Maybe you should take this opportunity to engage with your potential customers?
- The Ultimate Guide To Mapping An Audience On Facebook [infographic]
- New Facebook Context Cards Show Relevant Friend Activity
- Facebook For iOS Now Lets You Create Posts Offline
You might also like
More from Facebook
Following the recent events in Washington DC, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has announced an indefinite ban on Donald Trump from …
Facebook was expecting a traffic spike on its apps over New Year's Eve, but this year broke all previous records …
Facebook is running newspaper ads newspapers criticizing Apple for its policy giving iOS users the choice of whether they want …
Facebook Collab is a new experimental music-making app available in the US, that lets you create music with friends.
Facebook is rolling out it s Brand Collabs Manager to public groups this week, giving them a new opportunity for …
Forty-eight attorneys general and the Federal Trade Commission say Facebook Needs To Sell Instagram And WhatsApp.
Facebook is rolling out several updates to US-based dealership Pages to make it easier for auto dealers to showcase and …