People have always liked to talk about their vacation. And of course, they love to do so on Facebook, where interaction from colleagues who stayed back make it so much more satisfying! (I’m only half joking…)
The truth is that people will always love to tell their friends where they will go for holidays and then post hundreds of photos once they got back.
And I am saying there is a great marketing opportunity there…
Key Points To Take Away:
- – Travel is the #1 shared topic on Facebook
- – People mostly travel on Fridays and weekends. Target your advertising over the 2 days before that
- – Use remarking. People often search for a lot of information online before deciding on a vacation
- – Customize your targeting, especially by location
Travels are one of the most popular topics of discussion on Facebook. Maybe you should take this opportunity to engage with your potential customers?
- The Ultimate Guide To Mapping An Audience On Facebook [infographic]
- New Facebook Context Cards Show Relevant Friend Activity
- Facebook For iOS Now Lets You Create Posts Offline
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook Hotline is a slightly different take on Clubhouse that puts more power in the hands of attendees who can …
The Rise Initiative Facebook began in Brazil to aid ad agency professionals is now expanding to Canada, Italy, Singapore, and …
Netflix Bangers, the Facebook community run by, global publisher LADbible Group, has today hit the milestone of one million members.