Maybe you thought Google+ was not the most important of social network and as such, you have not put much effort into creating your business presence on it. Well think again because with 540 million members and 359 million monthly active users, Google+ can actually offer a great suite of tools that will help you connect with consumers.
To start with, Google+ can greatly help you getting a higher ranking in search, simply because as a Google product, it can actually do so. But there is definitely more to it.
The guys at Milestone Internet, a digital marketing agency, have put together an infographic outlining the best practices for using Google+ as a business.
Key Point to Remember
- – G+ improves your visibility in search results on Google
- – G+ helps building credibility to your social media marketing with Authorship
- – The “+1” is like a Facebook Like, but it shows in search results!
- – G+ comes with Google Hangouts, one of the most advanced video conference and live stream platform
Here is the infographic:
- 3 Tips to Increase your Google Rankings With Google+
- [Infographic] How To Format Your Posts on Google+
- Youtube, Google+ and LinkedIn Top Social Referral Traffic
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
In this article, Hootsuite CTO Ryan Donovan discusses advancements in social commerce, the growing privacy battle, and more 2021 social …
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …
With the holiday season approaching, the time has come to put together the perfect multichannel ad strategy. This post will …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …