Today, LinkedIn rolled out a redesigned user profile on its mobile app (iPhone, iPad and Android). The newly redesigned user profile is all about making you look good and helps you tell your whole story in a blink.
Also Read: Top LinkedIn Facts And Stats [infographic]
The new design is really about making you look good and connect better. Now you will get the info that matters to you in a blink, like who has viewed your profile, what skills or people you have in common.
The redesign also brings in features that were already available on the desktop web version but sadly not yet on mobile:
- – Endorsements are now available on mobile
- – Posts (through LinkedIn publishing) are not accessible via mobile and showcased on your profile
Take a look for yourself at how great the new LinkedIn mobile profile looks like:
LinkedIn is launching the new profile experience to all mobile users before it does so on the web (only premium users benefit from the new design on the web for now), and they did so, not only because 43% of LinkedIn users now access it via mobile, but because they believe mobile is really what the future is about.
Here is a slideshare prepared by LinkedIn to introduce the new profile:
How do you like the new LinkedIn mobile experience?
- LinkedIn Launches Connected, A Replacement to Contacts on iOS
- 10 Tips To Create A Killer LinkedIn Profile
- LinkedIn Launched A Standalone Job App