Girl Power! We all know that women are the ultimate multitaskers, for obvious reasons that we don’t need to explain here. But did you know that women rule social media? Seems weird, as men are more into technology things, however, things have changed – alot.
Also Read: Men vs Women on Instagram
- Except from LinkedIn, women outnumber men in terms of subscriptions to social networks.
- Women are more likely to interact with brands in social media
- 58% percent of women consume news on social media.
Have a look at the following infographic and feel free to express your views.
- [Infographic] Instagram – Select Photos Your Shoppers Will Love
- 3 Tips to Increase your Google Rankings With Google+
- 5 Ways To Maximize Your Pinterest Impact With the Right Visuals
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Henk Campher, VP of Corporate Marketing and Head of Social Impact at Hootsuite, looks at five important social trends that …
In this article, Hootsuite CTO Ryan Donovan discusses advancements in social commerce, the growing privacy battle, and more 2021 social …
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …