The importance of the visual web has been covered numerous times and it seems that businesses are really taking into consideration the impact it may have on brand awareness and the increase of sales. Social networks like Vine and Instagram are not considered so “indie” any longer, and companies are investing resources in order to build a significant presence.
This infographic created by Social Media Writing, is a collection of all the information you need so as to achieve the best possible results out of your (visual) social media strategy.
Key points to remember
- – Do you have doubts about the power of visual? 92.6% of purchases are based on visual factor.
- – Images on Twitter receive 150% more retweets. And here’s how you can add Twitter Cards – which will help you towards this direction.
- – Colour imagery forges both brand awareness and solid sales base.
- – Did you know that the same colour has different impact in each social network?
Here’s the infographic.
Do you use visual social networks for your company?
- 5 Ways To Maximize Your Pinterest Impact With the Right Visuals
- Would you Pay 1$ Million to Advertise on Pinterest?
- Instagram Reaches 200 Million Active Users
More from Experts Talk
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to customise the appearance of your Facebook Dynamic Ads with the use of …