It’s no secret that Instagram has great engagment among its users and, along with Pinterest, are the social networks that drive sales and awareness. Given that Instagram is an exclusively visual network, you have yo be really careful when picking the images to upload.
Also Read: Instagram Launches Handbook for Brands
Olapic created an insightful infographic, by gathering more than 130.000 photos from 61 Instagram brand accounts and combined them with data from sales in order to define what drives engagement and/or sales for brands.
What to remember
- – Did you know that dark green shades drive engagement in the pictures?
- – The length of the caption defines whether your instagram post is engagement-optimized or sales-optimized
- – Absence of filters is beneficial both for sales and engagement
Have a look below and let us know your thoughts.
- Meet Lovematically – It Won’t Be Around for Long
- Double Your Instagram Followers With Just 5 Minutes A Day
- Share 20-second cuts of Your Favorite Youtube Videos with Bloop It
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …
With the holiday season approaching, the time has come to put together the perfect multichannel ad strategy. This post will …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …