It may sound ambitious, but the following infographic by WhoIsHostingThis.com claims that we can double your Facebook likes just by performing the next 5-minute routine. Is that possible? It’s up to you to decide.
Also read: Increase Your Facebook Engagement by 275%
Some important points include:
- Invite your contacts to join your page by email. You can also opt to advertise to those who choose to ignore the invitation. Talk about persistence.
- Don’t share only me-me-me content. Let your audience know about issues they care and belong to your spectrum of interest.
- Monitor conversations and make sure every comment you leave actually helps build a meaningful relationship.
- Cross-platform connectivity is a must.
Have a look!
Do you agree with this infographic? Do you have any other points to add? Leave your comments below!
- The Ultimate Image Size Guide for Facebook – 2014 Edition
- 3 Tips to Boost your Google+ Presence
- 10 Tips to Write Engaging Facebook Posts [infographic]
More from Facebook
Why use still images for your Facebook ads when you can make a few simple changes and turn them into …
Facebook is rolling out a new feature to Messenger Kids that allows children to initiate and accept friend requests without …
Facebook has announced a new way for users to follow breaking news stories and get notifications about how they unfold.