It may sound ambitious, but the following infographic by WhoIsHostingThis.com claims that we can double your Facebook likes just by performing the next 5-minute routine. Is that possible? It’s up to you to decide.
Also read: Increase Your Facebook Engagement by 275%
Some important points include:
- Invite your contacts to join your page by email. You can also opt to advertise to those who choose to ignore the invitation. Talk about persistence.
- Don’t share only me-me-me content. Let your audience know about issues they care and belong to your spectrum of interest.
- Monitor conversations and make sure every comment you leave actually helps build a meaningful relationship.
- Cross-platform connectivity is a must.
Have a look!
Do you agree with this infographic? Do you have any other points to add? Leave your comments below!
- The Ultimate Image Size Guide for Facebook – 2014 Edition
- 3 Tips to Boost your Google+ Presence
- 10 Tips to Write Engaging Facebook Posts [infographic]
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook Rights Manager has helped Creators protect their videos since April 2016. Now it is also available for images.
Facebook announced its updated Oculus Quest 2 VR headset, featuring a redesigned form factor, new Touch controllers, and a higher-resolution …
Facebook has announced Facebook Business Suite, a new interface to help businesses manage their Pages or profiles across its apps.
Facebook is in the early stages of testing a new Organic Video Testing option, in Creator Studio, that lets you …
Facebook Gaming Partners will now be able to play copyrighted music in the background during their live streams without fear.
Following changes to its Platform Terms and Developer Policies, Facebook is announcing the broad launch of Data Use Checkup for …