It may sound ambitious, but the following infographic by WhoIsHostingThis.com claims that we can double your Facebook likes just by performing the next 5-minute routine. Is that possible? It’s up to you to decide.
Also read: Increase Your Facebook Engagement by 275%
Some important points include:
- Invite your contacts to join your page by email. You can also opt to advertise to those who choose to ignore the invitation. Talk about persistence.
- Don’t share only me-me-me content. Let your audience know about issues they care and belong to your spectrum of interest.
- Monitor conversations and make sure every comment you leave actually helps build a meaningful relationship.
- Cross-platform connectivity is a must.
Have a look!
Do you agree with this infographic? Do you have any other points to add? Leave your comments below!
- The Ultimate Image Size Guide for Facebook – 2014 Edition
- 3 Tips to Boost your Google+ Presence
- 10 Tips to Write Engaging Facebook Posts [infographic]
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook has announced a ban, on its platforms, of ads promoting weapon accessories and protective equipment - at least through …
Following the recent events in Washington DC, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has announced an indefinite ban on Donald Trump from …
Facebook was expecting a traffic spike on its apps over New Year's Eve, but this year broke all previous records …
Facebook is running newspaper ads newspapers criticizing Apple for its policy giving iOS users the choice of whether they want …
Facebook Collab is a new experimental music-making app available in the US, that lets you create music with friends.
Facebook is rolling out it s Brand Collabs Manager to public groups this week, giving them a new opportunity for …
Forty-eight attorneys general and the Federal Trade Commission say Facebook Needs To Sell Instagram And WhatsApp.