When hashtags were first introduced no-one could imagine that they would become absolutely necessary in all sorts of social media content. Moreover, no one could ever guess that hashtags would have bridged the gap between different platforms. Over the years, a whole sector was build around the science of hashtags in an attempt to explain how to use them, when and why.
Also Read: The History of #Hashtags
The following infographic, created by QuickSprout summarizes everything you need to know about the use and benefits of hashtags.
Key points to remember
- – Tweets with hashtags can double your engagement
- – Hashtags will help you gain followers and forge your reputation
- – Hashtags can help you track what’s being said about a particular subject.
- – A hashtag should be concise, conversational and, most of all, unique.
- – Reposts, replies, visits and volume should be your KPIs when measuring the success of a hashtag.
Do you have something you wouldlike to add? Let us know with a comment!
- RiteTag – Get the Best Results From Your Hashtags
- Give Your Tweets an Expiration Date with a Simple Hashtag
- Using #Hashtags on Social Networks
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …
With the holiday season approaching, the time has come to put together the perfect multichannel ad strategy. This post will …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …