Facebook is and will remain the king of social media platforms. At least for a while. Saying that just implies how important it is to engage with your audience. Often page admins rely on contests of all kinds or pictures of cats to maintain a good level of engagement, but I think we will all agree this is not the right way. In fact this “fake” engagement is probably bad for the brand.
Let’s start with a short reminder of how big Facebook really is:
- – Facebook has over 1,5 billion users worldwide
- – 699 million log in daily
- – 700 million minutes are spent on Facebook every month
- – 2.5 million websites are integrated with Facebook
Let’s check this infographic by QuickSprout with a few good tips on how you can increase engagement on your facebook page. If you feel like doing some more thought on the subject, you can also check our own infographic on “10 Tips to Writing Engaging Facebook Posts”. Enjoy!
Feeling more confident about engaging with your audience on Facebook now? Share your thoughts with us in the comments.
- 10 Tips to Write Engaging Facebook Posts [infographic]
- Increase Your Pinterest Engagement by 216%
- A Regular Day of Social Media Traffic [Infographic]
More from Facebook
Facebook has added a new Inspiration section to its Facebook for Business portal to make it a source of inspiration …
Facebook has announced several updates to its subscription tools, and the addition of 28 new publishers to its paywall test.
Messenger Lite, the "slimmed-down" version of Messenger-proper has just got some new features that allow users to better express themselves …