It’s amazing to see how videos are literally taking over the Internet and particularly social networks. As usual, Facebook led the way tweaking its algorithm to show more videos, before going even further and put our NewsFeeds in motion with auto-playing videos. Twitter and Instagram were quick to follow suit – videos, videos everywhere!
Native videos get the most organic reach on Facebook
Stats are here to prove it was the right move to make. Videos do a whole lot of good pretty much everywhere they are placed – conversion, click-throughs and overall engagement go through the roof!
Videos are particularly relevant to increase your brand awareness. If you have a video explaining what you do, pin it on your landing pages. On doing so, people will get a quick way to know what your business is about. This is just one tip and the Salesforce team will introduce you to many others in the infographic below – check it out and remember: videos rule the world!
If you like our stories, there is an easy way to stay updated:
- – Did you know that in 2017, three quarters of internet traffic will come from video?
- – Adding a video to your landing page may results in 800% more conversion.
- – Emails featuring a video typically earn 96% more clicks.
- – On Facebook, pin a video to the ‘About’ section to introduce your business.
- – If you happen to have a video resume, add it on LinkedIn for a profile with a whole lot of bite.
- – Consider customer video testimonials to increase your conversions as well!
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Henk Campher, VP of Corporate Marketing and Head of Social Impact at Hootsuite, looks at five important social trends that …