Facebook is one of the most powerful tool to reach your consumers. Most of them are indeed on Facebook and all you have to do, is to find them and send them the right message. Whether you are looking to establish your brand, educate consumers about products, increase sales or simply raise awareness for your brand, Facebook can help you.
Of course, having a Facebook page is the first step, but you will probably find that you need to go a step further to really achieve your goals. You will need advertising, and before that, you will need to know how to target your consumers on Facebook.
Also Read: The Ultimate Size Guide For Facebook Admins
[quote]Few companies know how to use Facebook effectively to meet those goals. Despite what a lot of social media gurus say, you can’t rely on Facebook to do the work for you. More often than not, you have to analyze your needs and craft a strategy that targets those needs. In many cases, you’ll find that you get the best results by doing the opposite of what Facebook wants you to do.[/quote]
Key Points To Take Away
- – Define your goals: Build awareness, educate consumers, promote your products or get more leads
- – Not all type of Facebook ads achieve the same objective – choose the right ad for the right results
- – Targeting is key – never advertise to the masses, instead create ads that target a specific audience
- Facebook Videos Now Autoplay on Mobiles
- Coming Soon: Video Metrics on Facebook
- The 2014 Social Media Ads Cheat Sheet
More from Facebook
Facebook is taking another decisive step to counter the distribution of false rumours on its platform which may lead to …
Facebook announced that it's bringing Safety Check to Workplace, giving organisations an easier way to find and help their people …
Facebook is bringing Messenger into Groups, allowing Group members to start chats with up to 250 members, and audio or …