You have probably heard the phrase “content is king” a million times before. But when it comes to narrowing down the specific ways that your business could benefit from promoting unique and original content, then methods and ways to do so are not that crystal clear.
Moreover, whether your company could achieve higher search engine rankings if it implements content marketing also remains to be proven. However, this useful infographic created from Neil Patel (QuickSprout) suggests it can.
Key Points to Remember:
- Companies with blogs generate 97% more leads
- Interesting content is one of the main reasons consumers follow brands online
- The average top page on Google contains between 2032 and 2494 words
Have a look at the infographic and let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
- 3 Tips to Increase your Google Rankings With Google+
- Advocacy – Consumers Do Follow Social Media Recommendations [infographic]
- What Social Media Marketing Can Do for your Business [Infographic]
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
In this article, Hootsuite CTO Ryan Donovan discusses advancements in social commerce, the growing privacy battle, and more 2021 social …
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …
With the holiday season approaching, the time has come to put together the perfect multichannel ad strategy. This post will …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …