Tumblr is becoming the world’s favorite blogging platform, one step at a time. I mean, we have all heard about it, everyone is talking about it and many claim it might even be the next number one paltform. One thing for sure, teens love it and Tumblr is getting big.
Also Read: 30 Cool Things You Must Know About Tumblr
Tumblr was launched back in February 2007 as “yet another blogging platform”. However it seems that it managed to make a pretty good place for itself among the already crowded industry of the blogging and social platforms.
But how big Tumblr really is? Let’s go through some stats brought to us by Website Host Review.
What to Remember:
- – 168,9 million blogs are now hosted on Tumblr
- – Tumblr is available in 13 languages
- – Tumblr was acquired by Yahoo in May 2013 for $1,1 billion
- – Tumblr has the 2nd highest RPV after Facebook (Revenue Per Visit)
Now Check out this great infographic created by Website Host Review:
Do you use Tumblr? If not, did you think it was that big? Let us know in the comments below!
- Facebook is Not Cool for Teens, But it Does Not Matter
- Top Four Social Media Trends to Remember in 2014
- Gen-Yers and Social Media
Cover photo from ShazzSteel – Thank you!
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Henk Campher, VP of Corporate Marketing and Head of Social Impact at Hootsuite, looks at five important social trends that …
In this article, Hootsuite CTO Ryan Donovan discusses advancements in social commerce, the growing privacy battle, and more 2021 social …
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …