What if you could get more followers that actually had an interest in what you tweet? Real people with whom you could actually engage in great conversations?
I know what you think: another scam where I will get hundreds of new followers, most of them bots, that will pollute my feed and eventually get deleted by Twitter. Well no, this time it looks like the real deal. We’re talking targeted followers, based on your specific goals or interests.
TargetPattern is a web paltform which promises to help you do just that: get more real followers willing to spread your word of mouth and spread the word about your business.
So how does it work?
- Enter a few terms relevant to your business (e.g. social media, digital marketing, facebook, …)
- TargetPattern identifies high quality targets and brings you into the conversation – it actually automatically favorites identified tweets
- New prospects will gain awareness of your business and follow you so you can engage and convert them
We’ve tried it and it seems to do the job. For a little while anyway. I definitely recommend you have a look and test it for a few days. And you know what? They offer a free trial period of 6 days ;)
- The 20 Most Retweetable Words
- 7 Tips to Unleash Your Twitter Power
- Engaging the Fast Growing Twitter Community [infographic]
More from Reviews
The Facebook Dilemma – The Most In-Depth Investigation Of Facebook’s Powerful Impact On Privacy And Democracy
PBS America has announced the premiere viewing of "The Facebook Dilemma" – the most in-depth investigation of Facebook's powerful impact …