Foursquare has been really active lately, releasing many updates on its mobile app and adding many new features, time after time. Well today, Foursquare has just gone live with a revamped website this time, finally bringing the full mobile experience to its website.
The new Foursquare.com:
- Automatically Detect where you are and highlight relevant locations based on time of day.
- Highlight exclusive nearby offers and deals.
- Show tips from your friends if you’re logged in.
The following screenshot shows that I’m currently in Athens, Greece even before I log in to my account. The homepage gives me relevant information and a great overview of what’s happening in the city, where’s hot and offers nearby:
Featured image Credit: TNW
- Foursquare Rolls Out Ads to All Small Businesses
- 5 Things Your Brand Can Do on Foursquare (That It Couldn’t Before)
- Location-based Social Media – Foursquare Vs. Facebook
More from Foursquare
Foursquare just released Swarm 5.0 last week, bringing its biggest update to-date, and taking the spin-off app in a brand …
If you're a Swarm addict like me, you've probably been checking in all over the place lately, and have earned …