You must have noticed it, lately everyone started sharing more about what they are listening to, reading, watching on TV…. This is simply because Facebook finally rolled out its new status update capability.
Now you can share with your friends what you are doing or how you are feeling, just with 3 clicks:
- Click on the Smiley Icon at the bottom of the update window
- Chose the main “category” of what you are looking to express
- Select the exact book, Tv Show, Music or food (…)
As a result, your friends will see a much more complete and illustrated status of what you are currently doing :)
For example, you can share what music you are listening to….
Or tell your friends about what you ate for breakfast…
Make them know how you are feeling….
Or just share the interesting reading you have been doing!
For now, Facebook offers 6 main categories you can chose status from:
- Feeling (happy, sad, tired, …)
- Watching (news, TV show, movies, …)
- Reading (books, magazines, blog, …)
- Listening to (music, radio, …)
- Drinking (coffee, soda, cocktails, …)
- Eating (Ice Cream, Lunch, Pizza, …)
Have you used these “ameliorated” status yet?
More from Facebook
Facebook announced last week that its Workplace enterprise solution is now certified to the ISO/IEC 27018:2014 standard.
Facebook has added a new Inspiration section to its Facebook for Business portal to make it a source of inspiration …
Facebook has announced several updates to its subscription tools, and the addition of 28 new publishers to its paywall test.