Broadcasting live sporting events on social media is the new trend it seems. After Twitter and its live video coverage of large sports event like Wimbledon, it is now Facebook Live’ turn to announce it will live stream 9 USA basketball games ahead of the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio.
The games will be covered by NBA TV, the National Basketball Association’s official broadcaster, and it will offer live streaming on both the USA Basketball and NBA Facebook pages, free of charge, of course.
If you like our stories, there is an easy way to stay updated:
Have a look at the schedule (all times ET) and choose the games you’d like to watch:
- – July 22, 9 p.m.: USA vs. Argentina (Men’s)
- – July 24, 8 p.m.: USA vs. China (Men’s)
- – July 25, 10 p.m.: USA Women’s National Team vs. USA Basketball Select Team
- – July 26, 10 p.m.: USA vs. China (Men’s)
- – July 27, 7:30 p.m.: USA vs. France (Women’s)
- – July 29, 7 p.m.: USA vs. Canada (Women’s)
- – July 29, 9 p.m.: USA vs. Venezuela (Men’s)
- – July 31, 4 p.m.: USA vs. Australia (Women’s)
- – Aug. 1, 8 p.m.: USA vs. Nigeria (Men’s)
Are you ready for some live action on Facebook?
You might also like
More from Facebook
As VR content expands beyond gaming, Facebook is bringing support for subscriptions on the Oculus Quest platform.
Facebook has spent more than $23 million to guarantee Mark Zuckerberg's security in 2020, as revealed by a SEC filing …
Facebook Hotline is a slightly different take on Clubhouse that puts more power in the hands of attendees who can …
The Rise Initiative Facebook began in Brazil to aid ad agency professionals is now expanding to Canada, Italy, Singapore, and …