If you manage a Facebook Page, you will have probably noticed “some” changes in Facebook’s Page Insights recently, in continuation to other recent changes announced in July this year.
Except of the new practical “dashboard” design, the new Page Insights allow you to:
- Monitor traffic and engagment
- Break the engagment metrics into individual tabs eg. likes, comments
- Compare those metrics to previous weeks or months, so as to realise the change
- View positive and negative actions like “shares” or “Hide/Report”
- View Insights about people who interact with your Page
What do these changes mean for you?
- You will have a better understanding of what kind of content your audience prefers
- Having deeper and more detailed insights about people who interact with your page, you can figure out how content resonates with different audiences
- You can evaluate the positive and negative rate, seen side by side, and create better content
- Better ROI explanation means better results, which also means more Likes, Shares, and more discussion
For those of you who would like to express positive or negative feelings towards the new Page Insights, Facebook allows you to give your feedback.
Feeling great. Thanks again Facebook!
More from Facebook
Facebook announced last week that its Workplace enterprise solution is now certified to the ISO/IEC 27018:2014 standard.
Facebook has added a new Inspiration section to its Facebook for Business portal to make it a source of inspiration …
Facebook has announced several updates to its subscription tools, and the addition of 28 new publishers to its paywall test.