If you manage a Facebook Page, you will have probably noticed “some” changes in Facebook’s Page Insights recently, in continuation to other recent changes announced in July this year.
Except of the new practical “dashboard” design, the new Page Insights allow you to:
- Monitor traffic and engagment
- Break the engagment metrics into individual tabs eg. likes, comments
- Compare those metrics to previous weeks or months, so as to realise the change
- View positive and negative actions like “shares” or “Hide/Report”
- View Insights about people who interact with your Page
What do these changes mean for you?
- You will have a better understanding of what kind of content your audience prefers
- Having deeper and more detailed insights about people who interact with your page, you can figure out how content resonates with different audiences
- You can evaluate the positive and negative rate, seen side by side, and create better content
- Better ROI explanation means better results, which also means more Likes, Shares, and more discussion
For those of you who would like to express positive or negative feelings towards the new Page Insights, Facebook allows you to give your feedback.
Feeling great. Thanks again Facebook!
More from Facebook
Why use still images for your Facebook ads when you can make a few simple changes and turn them into …
Facebook is rolling out a new feature to Messenger Kids that allows children to initiate and accept friend requests without …
Facebook has announced a new way for users to follow breaking news stories and get notifications about how they unfold.