Facebook is accepting applications from Offline Conversions partners for its Facebook Marketing Partners program.
Facebook’s Offline Conversions is a tool that allows advertisers to measure, target, and optimise ad campaigns based on offline events or transactions. Offline Conversions partners are the companies that help advertisers use the tool to “seamlessly integrate offline data into their marketing campaigns with no technical resources necessary.”
Following the introduction of a Brand Safety Certification for Marketing Partners recently, the Facebook Marketing Partners program is now accepting partner applications in the new Offline Conversions category. Interestest parties can apply here as long as they meet certain criteria.
- They operate proprietary technology to onboard first-party data
- They don’t just do media buying on behalf of advertisers
- They don’t onboard third-party aggregated data
- They have built to Facebook’s Offline Conversions API
- They don’t just use the file upload User Interface
- They follow Recommended Data Practices (RDP) to be eligible for Offline Conversion Optimization – this includes timestamp accuracy down to the minute and uploading data sets at least once per week.
- They measure success with their solution as demonstrated by a number of active clients and tracked Facebook ad spend
- They produce an Offline Conversions setup guide – mainly for partners with a self-serve model – a marketing one-sheeter, and video demo
Further scale, quality, client number, compliance, technical, and other requirements and resources related to each are available on the relevant Facebook Business page.
More from Facebook
Eventbrite and Facebook announced the launch of a new "Ticketing on Facebook" product that brings ticketing functionality to Facebook Events. …