Facebook is accepting applications from Offline Conversions partners for its Facebook Marketing Partners program.
Facebook’s Offline Conversions is a tool that allows advertisers to measure, target, and optimise ad campaigns based on offline events or transactions. Offline Conversions partners are the companies that help advertisers use the tool to “seamlessly integrate offline data into their marketing campaigns with no technical resources necessary.”
Following the introduction of a Brand Safety Certification for Marketing Partners recently, the Facebook Marketing Partners program is now accepting partner applications in the new Offline Conversions category. Interestest parties can apply here as long as they meet certain criteria.
- They operate proprietary technology to onboard first-party data
- They don’t just do media buying on behalf of advertisers
- They don’t onboard third-party aggregated data
- They have built to Facebook’s Offline Conversions API
- They don’t just use the file upload User Interface
- They follow Recommended Data Practices (RDP) to be eligible for Offline Conversion Optimization – this includes timestamp accuracy down to the minute and uploading data sets at least once per week.
- They measure success with their solution as demonstrated by a number of active clients and tracked Facebook ad spend
- They produce an Offline Conversions setup guide – mainly for partners with a self-serve model – a marketing one-sheeter, and video demo
Further scale, quality, client number, compliance, technical, and other requirements and resources related to each are available on the relevant Facebook Business page.
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook has announced several new audio features, tools, and monetization options to capitalize on the audio chat trend.
Facebook is extending its data portability options, allowing you to now transfer posts and notes to Google Docs, Blogger, and …
As VR content expands beyond gaming, Facebook is bringing support for subscriptions on the Oculus Quest platform.
Facebook is making it easier for businesses to manage their presence across apps, letting them schedule Facebook and Instagram Stories.
Facebook has spent more than $23 million to guarantee Mark Zuckerberg's security in 2020, as revealed by a SEC filing …
Facebook Hotline is a slightly different take on Clubhouse that puts more power in the hands of attendees who can …