Twitter is becoming a must-have for many businesses. Often used as a customer-service platform, Twitter should not be limited to this. Indeed, it also offers a very strong promotion channel for businesses looking to put their products and services out there.
Also Read: Use Twitter Like Top Brands Do [infographic]
Like most social platforms, your message is only worth when people get to see it. So although it should not all be about numbers, the number of followers you have on Twitter will directly impact the reach of your message. Getting new followers should not be a one-off effort but become part of your daily routine. The following infographic by WhoisHostingThis will help you do just that.
What to Remember
- – 135,000 new users are signing up for Twitter everyday
- – The more you tweet, the more followers you may get
- – Promote your Twitter everywhere you can (offline and online)
- – Keep your followers engaged, otherwise they will unfollow you
Check out the infographic for more!
How do you intend to apply these tips?
- Discover The Account That Draws Your Tweets
- Twitter Power Tips for Small Business Owners
- The Dos and Don’ts of Social Media in 2014
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Henk Campher, VP of Corporate Marketing and Head of Social Impact at Hootsuite, looks at five important social trends that …
In this article, Hootsuite CTO Ryan Donovan discusses advancements in social commerce, the growing privacy battle, and more 2021 social …
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …