Mobile application Brewster helps users create an ecosystem of contextual information around all of their contacts to improve address book data and facilitate better informed interactions with friends and colleagues.
After you connect your social networks’ accounts, Brewster will supplement secondary information in your address book about the people that you connect with in. Although users may not have entered every contact’s profession or ﬁrst interaction, the information is collected from social networks and tied to their contact information.
Brewster offers automatic categories that helps you find your contacts faster and easier than ever. Among these categories are:
- Current City – Connect with your friends located near you
- Trending – the contacts you are currently using most
- Frequently Contacted – the ones you interact with the most overall
- Losing Touch – on the contrary, those you have not contacted in a while
- Professional – automatic categories by Company, Industry, …
Finally, Brewster’s Updates will keep you informed of your contacts events such as birthdays or career change if connected with LinkedIn.
More from Reviews
Prisma Labs, the developers behind the Prisma neural networks app, have launched a new app that automatically corrects your selfies …
The Facebook Dilemma – The Most In-Depth Investigation Of Facebook’s Powerful Impact On Privacy And Democracy
PBS America has announced the premiere viewing of "The Facebook Dilemma" – the most in-depth investigation of Facebook's powerful impact …