If you are looking for an easy and simple way to promote and advertise your stuff on Twitter, look no more. Click-to-Tweet is an online tool to turn any content into a simple link for anyone to tweet. Whoever will click on the link will have the message automatically added to their Twitter status box, exactly as you wanted it to be.
Yes, it really is as easy as it seems:
- Go to clicktotweet.com
- Write the message you want to share in the box.
- Click the “Generate” button to create a custom link.
- Share the link.
For example this [link] will automatically create the following tweet:
So what is the difference between a Click-to-Tweet link and a Twitter button? Well, you can add links inside blogpost, facebook updates, prety much anywhere you write on the Web, like [here]!
- Nokia, What The Heck Are You Tweeting?
- Twitter Introduces #Birdsignals in the UK
- Buffer Now Offers Two-Step Authentication After Massive Hack
More from Reviews
Influencer Platform Buzzoole has teamed up with Nielsen to help brands and agencies to measure the "true reach" of influencers.