It’s common ground; It’s not only the great content that will get you far, but it’s also the budget. Yes, that’s right, advertising is that little extra push that will help your brand grow and your message travel great distances. It’s not a coincidence that social media networks have put effort into building meticulous advertising solutions that will suit everyone’s needs.
Also Read: New Tools To Promote Facebook Events
However, there are still many people who don’t completely trust advertising solutions. Before agreeing with them and reckoning that ads are just the black hole of budget spending, let’s have a look at this infographic, created by AOL Platforms, that will help us shake the myth of “advertising is just money spent”.
Key Points To Take Away
- – Social Media channels influence buying decisions, so boosting them with advertising, may help you close more deals.
- – Although organic growth is crucial, target ads help brands reach broader audience and influence decisions. More specifically more the difference between organic and paid conversion is more than 25%.
- – Say you advertise with the same amount and targeting on different social networks. This doesn’t mean that you will get the same results. Each social network has its own rate. Just like each social network has its own audience.
Have a look below and let us know which social media myth you have busted.
- The Ultimate Dos and Donts For LinkedIn
- Twitter Confirms The ‘Buy’ Button
- Which Social Media Platforms Are Best For Your Business?
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …
With the holiday season approaching, the time has come to put together the perfect multichannel ad strategy. This post will …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …