As the year comes to an end, let’s forget what went wrong, what could have been done better and what made our jobs harder. Instead, let’s focus on what was awesome, on the campaigns that got us excited, on the videos that we loved and we shared and on the innovation which will always be our drive to create even more awesome content.
Also Read: The Top 10 Social Media News Of 2014
The – also awesome – guys at UnMetric, designed the following infographic which brings together the most awesome campaigns brands ran on social media in 2014. And to make it even better, they put them in chronological order.
Best Of The Bests
5 campaigns were so awesome that according to UnMetric, they deserved a special mention:
- – Most shared – The Minions Christmas by AMC theatres was shared over 2.1M times on Facebook
- – Most innovative – The Build you own campaign on Instagram helped Mercedes gain 20,000 followers
- – Most viewed – The Winners Stay video by Nike received 100M views on YouTube
- – Most liked – The #Beautyis campaign by Dove got over 300,000 likes
- How To Create Social Media Campaigns That Drive Results In 2015
- How To Get Millions Of Views On A 10-Minute Pre-Roll
- Your 2014 Best Instagram Moments In A Video
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
In this article, Hootsuite CTO Ryan Donovan discusses advancements in social commerce, the growing privacy battle, and more 2021 social …
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …
With the holiday season approaching, the time has come to put together the perfect multichannel ad strategy. This post will …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …