Facebook developers and page administrators that want to keep track of their applications can now do so via Facebook app-monitoring tool AppMoni.
AppMoni answers 3 basics needs App developers or Page Admins have when it comes to apps on Facebook:
- Get Notifications – Receive alerts via SMS, Emails or the Moni dashboard when your Facebook apps are having problems.
- Full Dashboard – Get information logs using our dashboard of what problems your apps may be reporting back to Moni.
- Easy and Quick Access – Login using your Facebook account and start adding apps to be monitored. It’s really that easy.
AppMoni is currently in open beta, so its service is available free-of-charge, but the company said it may charge in the future for new features or apps.
- Community Manager Vs Social Media Manager
- Promotions on Facebook? Now, Without the Use of an App
- Facebook Pages Manager App Now Offers Complete Admin Features
More from Reviews
Prisma Labs, the developers behind the Prisma neural networks app, have launched a new app that automatically corrects your selfies …
The Facebook Dilemma – The Most In-Depth Investigation Of Facebook’s Powerful Impact On Privacy And Democracy
PBS America has announced the premiere viewing of "The Facebook Dilemma" – the most in-depth investigation of Facebook's powerful impact …