Facebook developers and page administrators that want to keep track of their applications can now do so via Facebook app-monitoring tool AppMoni.
AppMoni answers 3 basics needs App developers or Page Admins have when it comes to apps on Facebook:
- Get Notifications – Receive alerts via SMS, Emails or the Moni dashboard when your Facebook apps are having problems.
- Full Dashboard – Get information logs using our dashboard of what problems your apps may be reporting back to Moni.
- Easy and Quick Access – Login using your Facebook account and start adding apps to be monitored. It’s really that easy.
AppMoni is currently in open beta, so its service is available free-of-charge, but the company said it may charge in the future for new features or apps.
- Community Manager Vs Social Media Manager
- Promotions on Facebook? Now, Without the Use of an App
- Facebook Pages Manager App Now Offers Complete Admin Features
You might also like
More from Reviews
Fujifilm is making shooting analog instant-film easy and highly pleasurable with the new Instax Square SQ1.
Adobe has released the latest version of Photoshop which now uses AI and additional algorithms to handle complex selections like …
Are you looking for something more? Then this new dating app might be the one for you. S'More is launching …
If you’re looking for an easy way to plan, schedule, and automatically publish your Instagram posts, Combin Scheduler is your …
With Adobe Premiere Pro's new AI-powered Auto Reframe feature, you may never have to resize and crop a video for …
Microsoft is adding an AI-assistant to PowerPoint to help improve your presentation skills. And yes, it will also stop you …