Facebook developers and page administrators that want to keep track of their applications can now do so via Facebook app-monitoring tool AppMoni.
AppMoni answers 3 basics needs App developers or Page Admins have when it comes to apps on Facebook:
- Get Notifications – Receive alerts via SMS, Emails or the Moni dashboard when your Facebook apps are having problems.
- Full Dashboard – Get information logs using our dashboard of what problems your apps may be reporting back to Moni.
- Easy and Quick Access – Login using your Facebook account and start adding apps to be monitored. It’s really that easy.
AppMoni is currently in open beta, so its service is available free-of-charge, but the company said it may charge in the future for new features or apps.
- Community Manager Vs Social Media Manager
- Promotions on Facebook? Now, Without the Use of an App
- Facebook Pages Manager App Now Offers Complete Admin Features
More from Reviews
Influencer Platform Buzzoole has teamed up with Nielsen to help brands and agencies to measure the "true reach" of influencers.