Twitter is no doubt a great platform to promote your business online. Millions use it every day to discuss everything from news to products and brands and as such, Twitter is a great opportunity for your business to be out there.
Twitter is often considered one of the top medium to build and manage customer relationships but it also does an excellent job as a promotion tool for your brand.
Key Points To Remember
- – Your username says who you are and/or what you do – choose it carefully
- – Twitter should not have to be a one-person job – get your team in place
- – Always keep it short and meaningful on Twitter
- – Acknowledge your customers and interact with them
- – Set goals before you start and measure your success
More than just stats, the infographic will introduce you to 8 easy strategic steps so you can really make Twitter work for your business:
- The State of Twitter in 2014 [infographic]
- Twitter Adds Language Support for Promoted Tweets
- 5 Twitter Mistakes You Might Still Be Making
More from Experts Talk
Influencer Platform Buzzoole has teamed up with Nielsen to help brands and agencies to measure the "true reach" of influencers.