Social Media would probably not be the same without link shorteners. And Bitly was one of the earliest URL encoders on the market. Bitly is probably the top of mind URL shortener for many users, so much that it actually established itself as the official shortener for Twitter when the latter was still only a startup.
Today, Bitly encodes more than 500 million links that generate more than seven billion clicks across nearly every major social network and brand site around the world.
Key Points To Take Away
- – 31 million Bitlinks are created each day
- – 55% of all Bitlinks are clicked from a mobile device
- – 130 million Bitlinks are clicked from Facebook everyday
- – Each day, Bit.ly links receive visitors from 97% of countries across the world
- Posting Power: Tracking Your Social Media Data [Infographic]
- 5 Twitter Mistakes You Might Still Be Making
- Improve your Social Media Experience with 6 Chrome Extensions
More from Experts Talk
The UK's NCSC has published a global password risk list containing 100,000 of the most commonly re-occurring passwords that are …