As social media continues to prove itself as a great sales leads generation too, it seems LinkedIn is definitely the best platform to do so. In fact, 80% of B2B leads generated on Social Media come from LinkedIn.
Key Points to Remember
- – 80% of B2B leads on social media come from LinkedIn, far in front of other platforms
- – Leads on LinkedIn are more likely to convert just after lunch time
- – Groups generate more leads than company pages
- – The average length of a post that converts on LinkedIn is 248 characters
Check out the full infographic for more information:
Do you use social media for B2B sales leads? What is your experience with LinkedIn?
- LinkedIn – Products & Services Are Off? What About My Leads?
- LinkedIn Celebrates 15 MiIllion Members in the UK [infographic]
- Make the most out of your LinkedIn Banner Image
More from Experts Talk
Your customers spend most of their time on social media, especially millennials and rising generations of young shoppers, making it …