As social media continues to prove itself as a great sales leads generation too, it seems LinkedIn is definitely the best platform to do so. In fact, 80% of B2B leads generated on Social Media come from LinkedIn.
Key Points to Remember
- – 80% of B2B leads on social media come from LinkedIn, far in front of other platforms
- – Leads on LinkedIn are more likely to convert just after lunch time
- – Groups generate more leads than company pages
- – The average length of a post that converts on LinkedIn is 248 characters
Check out the full infographic for more information:
Do you use social media for B2B sales leads? What is your experience with LinkedIn?
- LinkedIn – Products & Services Are Off? What About My Leads?
- LinkedIn Celebrates 15 MiIllion Members in the UK [infographic]
- Make the most out of your LinkedIn Banner Image
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Henk Campher, VP of Corporate Marketing at Hootsuite, talks about how brands can create meaning in an uncertain world.