As social media continues to prove itself as a great sales leads generation too, it seems LinkedIn is definitely the best platform to do so. In fact, 80% of B2B leads generated on Social Media come from LinkedIn.
Key Points to Remember
- – 80% of B2B leads on social media come from LinkedIn, far in front of other platforms
- – Leads on LinkedIn are more likely to convert just after lunch time
- – Groups generate more leads than company pages
- – The average length of a post that converts on LinkedIn is 248 characters
Check out the full infographic for more information:
Do you use social media for B2B sales leads? What is your experience with LinkedIn?
- LinkedIn – Products & Services Are Off? What About My Leads?
- LinkedIn Celebrates 15 MiIllion Members in the UK [infographic]
- Make the most out of your LinkedIn Banner Image
More from Experts Talk
Here is a short guide to help you understand the new video Traffic Source Insights feature that is currently rolling …