As social media continues to prove itself as a great sales leads generation too, it seems LinkedIn is definitely the best platform to do so. In fact, 80% of B2B leads generated on Social Media come from LinkedIn.
Key Points to Remember
- – 80% of B2B leads on social media come from LinkedIn, far in front of other platforms
- – Leads on LinkedIn are more likely to convert just after lunch time
- – Groups generate more leads than company pages
- – The average length of a post that converts on LinkedIn is 248 characters
Check out the full infographic for more information:
Do you use social media for B2B sales leads? What is your experience with LinkedIn?
- LinkedIn – Products & Services Are Off? What About My Leads?
- LinkedIn Celebrates 15 MiIllion Members in the UK [infographic]
- Make the most out of your LinkedIn Banner Image
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …
With the holiday season approaching, the time has come to put together the perfect multichannel ad strategy. This post will …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …