We all have some certain notions and beliefs about social sharing, that help us plan and deliver strategies accordingly. However, the world of social media is fast paced and things change on a whim. What we now consider as a fact, may prove to be a myth after little time.
The results from RadiumOne‘s extensive research are in and they may change what you thought about social sharing until now.
Key Points to Take Away
- – Most people reckon that social sharing occurs mostly via Facebook or Twitter
- – However, Copying and Pasting content is responsible for more than 72% of social sharing.
- – Vanity URLs receive 25% more clicks, compared to other social links
- – Shortened links have actually significantly greater lifespan.
Have a close look at the facts and myths combinations below:
- The Ultimate Guide to Photo Sharing on Twitter
- Youtube, Google+ and LinkedIn Top Social Referral Traffic
- Enable Social Login On Your Site To Increase Traffic
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
In this article, Hootsuite CTO Ryan Donovan discusses advancements in social commerce, the growing privacy battle, and more 2021 social …
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …
With the holiday season approaching, the time has come to put together the perfect multichannel ad strategy. This post will …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …