We all have some certain notions and beliefs about social sharing, that help us plan and deliver strategies accordingly. However, the world of social media is fast paced and things change on a whim. What we now consider as a fact, may prove to be a myth after little time.
The results from RadiumOne‘s extensive research are in and they may change what you thought about social sharing until now.
Key Points to Take Away
- – Most people reckon that social sharing occurs mostly via Facebook or Twitter
- – However, Copying and Pasting content is responsible for more than 72% of social sharing.
- – Vanity URLs receive 25% more clicks, compared to other social links
- – Shortened links have actually significantly greater lifespan.
Have a close look at the facts and myths combinations below:
- The Ultimate Guide to Photo Sharing on Twitter
- Youtube, Google+ and LinkedIn Top Social Referral Traffic
- Enable Social Login On Your Site To Increase Traffic
More from Experts Talk
The UK's NCSC has published a global password risk list containing 100,000 of the most commonly re-occurring passwords that are …