Marketing often comes down to looking around, observing a lot, understanding behaviours and making the right moves at the right time, for the right people.
Well Social Media marketing does not have to differ from this. The following infographic by Awareness Networks does just that: it takes 6 Mind Blowing stats and tells you exactly how these should be translated into your marketing strategy! Simple? well just try it!
1. 95% of Facebook wall posts are not answered by brands
Have your team ready to offer real service to your fans, your brand will soon be recognized for it.
2. Pinterest is projected to account for 40% of social media purchases
include prices on your visuals, pins with prices are 36% more likely to perform better.
3. The average users spends 20 minutes per visit on Facebook
Post 2 to 3 times per day. Your post lifetime is around 18 hours.
4. 13% of consumers follow a brand on social media because of their content
Write about what you know, your expertise can be translated into high value content assets
5. Twitter handles 32 billion search queries per month
Practice targeted lsitening – search for tweets containing your keywords and interact with authors
6. 20% of Google Searches every day have never been searched before
Explore your analytics regularly to find more ideas on keywords and content ideas
So what do you say?
- Locowise, or the Google Analytics of Social Media Measurement
- YouTube, or the Second Largest Search Engine [infographic]
- If content is King, then what is the Queen?
More from Experts Talk
Storyblocks did its 'year-in-review' in an effort to help prepare creatives for the year ahead, revealing the 2020 content trends …
Lush Lava, Aqua Menthe, Phantom Blue. Three shades to dominate 2020, according to Shutterstock’s 2020 Color Trends Report; demonstrating a …