Twitter is great for business. It is a great way to start conversations, engage with customers or peers and basically keep the social conversation going. If you know how to handle it, Twitter can really be your best marketing asset.
Also Read: Twitter Success – Be Human, Forget Vanity
Looking for great Twitter tips to share, we came across this amazing slideshare by Ksenia Dobreva from WebMeUp and we just had to share it with you!
Here are some key insights to remember:
- – Don’t just follow people, interact with them
- – Analyze your audience and plan accordingly
- – Watch out very carefully for grammar and spelling mistakes
- – Don’t over use hashtags and check their popularity before using them
- – Check your facts before tweeting
- – Keep it relevant
- – Never use automatic replies, DMs or mentions
- – Keep in mind twitter is essentially mobile
Do you have any other useful tips to share?
- When Twitter Becomes a Flipbook with Acura
- The Real ROI of Twitter Followers
- Will Twitter Join the E-commerce Wave? Reports Say, Yes
Featured image: gregoiremichaud.com
You might also like
More from Twitter
Twitter is reportedly working on the rollout of Emoji reactions and a new downvote button, and no, still not an …
Twitter has begun testing a new way to let you watch YouTube videos directly in the timeline, without having to …
Twitter has added support for multiple security keys on its app, and will soon letting you link more than one …
Twitter is bringing its audio conversation feature Twitter Spaces to Android, while Clubhouse remains iOS only for the moment.
Following the rollout of Fleets in November, Twitter is now expanding functionality with stickers and Twemojis in Japan.
Twitter announced its first-ever paid product, called "Super Follow" which will let some creators ask users to pay to access …