Twitter is great for business. It is a great way to start conversations, engage with customers or peers and basically keep the social conversation going. If you know how to handle it, Twitter can really be your best marketing asset.
Also Read: Twitter Success – Be Human, Forget Vanity
Looking for great Twitter tips to share, we came across this amazing slideshare by Ksenia Dobreva from WebMeUp and we just had to share it with you!
Here are some key insights to remember:
- – Don’t just follow people, interact with them
- – Analyze your audience and plan accordingly
- – Watch out very carefully for grammar and spelling mistakes
- – Don’t over use hashtags and check their popularity before using them
- – Check your facts before tweeting
- – Keep it relevant
- – Never use automatic replies, DMs or mentions
- – Keep in mind twitter is essentially mobile
Do you have any other useful tips to share?
- When Twitter Becomes a Flipbook with Acura
- The Real ROI of Twitter Followers
- Will Twitter Join the E-commerce Wave? Reports Say, Yes
Featured image: gregoiremichaud.com
You might also like
More from Twitter
Twitter is testing a new feature that lets you limit who can reply in public conversations, allowing everyone else to …
Twitter shares three crucial data-driven, and actionable best practices to help you maximize your video ads strategy on its platform.
As the Coronavirus pandemic keeps people at home, Twitter has seen a 71% increase in gaming conversations during the last …
Twitter announced an update to Explore, making Tweets more relevant to your location. Therefore, changing your location doesn't just affect …
Twitter announced that verified accounts tweeting COVID-19 updates would be prioritized over non-verified accounts.