Twitter is great for business. It is a great way to start conversations, engage with customers or peers and basically keep the social conversation going. If you know how to handle it, Twitter can really be your best marketing asset.
Also Read: Twitter Success – Be Human, Forget Vanity
Looking for great Twitter tips to share, we came across this amazing slideshare by Ksenia Dobreva from WebMeUp and we just had to share it with you!
Here are some key insights to remember:
- – Don’t just follow people, interact with them
- – Analyze your audience and plan accordingly
- – Watch out very carefully for grammar and spelling mistakes
- – Don’t over use hashtags and check their popularity before using them
- – Check your facts before tweeting
- – Keep it relevant
- – Never use automatic replies, DMs or mentions
- – Keep in mind twitter is essentially mobile
Do you have any other useful tips to share?
- When Twitter Becomes a Flipbook with Acura
- The Real ROI of Twitter Followers
- Will Twitter Join the E-commerce Wave? Reports Say, Yes
Featured image: gregoiremichaud.com
More from Twitter
Twitter co-founder Ev Williams says that showing how many followers you have isn't ‘healthy’ - He also admits that "suggested …
Misinformation campaigns are running rampant on social media. Twitter reported recently removing over 10,000 accounts ahead of the US midterm …
Twitter is making good on its promise to allow users to have a chronological view of their timelines, by testing …