Google+ is a great way to promote your content because G+ is not only a fast growing social network, it is also one of the best and fastest way to get your content indexed on Google. And for that, you will need to get your community engaged!
Also Read: 4 Reasons you Should Be on Google+
Like you will see in this great infographic by WebStrategyPlus, Google+ really helps fueling content discovery and brand engagement online.
So what can you do to increase engagement on G+? Well actually, there are 5 rather easy steps you can take that will have immediate effect:
- – Claim G+ authorship and Share content
- – Include great images in the posts you share
- – Prompt users with engaging questions
- – Use hashtags to make your content more searchable
- – Explore G+ communities and Hangouts
Do you have any other G+ tip to share? Have you experienced great engagement on your G+ page? Share with us!
- Google+ is Increasing its Share for Social Login
- Google+ Adds Activity Notifications
- Top Four Social Media Trends to Remember in 2014
You might also like
More from Google
Google Maps announced it's rolling out street-level details - like crosswalks, sidewalks, and more, in four major global cities.
To help users write comments quickly, Smart Compose and autocorrect are now available when adding comments in Google Docs.
Google is testing a new feature that will bring TikTok and Instagram videos into a carousel at the top of …
Google is rolling out live caption support in Google Meets in four new languages: French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Google is bringing messaging capabilities and customer insights on Google Maps and Search to help businesses answer questions from the …