1. Focus your content. Find your niche.
We live in a world where purpose matters.
2. Create consistent themes.
If people like what they see, they’ll come back for more.
3. Give your content a branded look.
Aside from the obvious of owning a look, if people share your image by uploading it to Facebook, etc., make sure you own it.
4. Have a flexible content calendar.
Follow the two stream content method:
1. One stream of content is planned.
2. The second stream of content is based on listening in real-time to what’s going on in your niche, with trends, and around the Web.
5. Post what the audience likes (and wants to share).
Pay attention to what works. Really listen. Really observe. The devil is in the details.
This article was originally posted on Social@Ogilvy
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Henk Campher, VP of Corporate Marketing at Hootsuite, talks about how brands can create meaning in an uncertain world.