Nowadays you cannot afford to organize your big event without incorporating social media. In fact, using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or LinkedIn is now a proven technique to raise awareness, drive signups and engage with the participants.
This great infographic from Neomobile will show you a few tips and tricks for integrating social media into your big event and make sure you offer this little extra your participants will remember you for.
Let’s review how you can use social media to promote and support your event in a manner that is both cost effective and efficient, often with remarkable results.
Key points to remember:
- – Introduce your participants to your social media activities
- – Create a dedicated hashtag and promote it among your audience
- – Engage with participants even before the event
- – Broadcast your social platforms everywhere during the event
- – Let participants ask you anything and use social media as your best customer service platform
The featured image shows how event coordinators of a Cisco conference in Orlando used social media to get feedback from the attendees. Dedicated staff members had been designated to monitor and respond to all posts from attendees.
When is the last time you went to an event that did not include social media activities?
- Facebook Redesigns Events Calendar
- 18 Ways to Use Social Media for Events
- All Aboard! Time for the 2014 Social Media Conference!
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Henk Campher, VP of Corporate Marketing and Head of Social Impact at Hootsuite, looks at five important social trends that …
In this article, Hootsuite CTO Ryan Donovan discusses advancements in social commerce, the growing privacy battle, and more 2021 social …
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …