Shares are the key element into increasing engagement on your Facebook page. It is very simple, the more shares you get, the more you multiply the chances of your post being likes, commented upon, and even more shared… see the cycle?
Virality on social media is at the center of the debate, and many experts have an opinion on how a post can or cannot get viral.
Truth is however that if you apply a few simple rules to the way you post, you will drastically increase the number of shares you get for your posts.
The following infogaphic shows 14 simple ways you can start applying today to get more shares:
- Be Consistent: Post regularly
- Time it Right: test different times and find out which hours work best for your page
- Use Eye-Catching Image: Facebook is also a visual platform, think about it when selecting an image for your post
- Keep it Short: Post with less than 150 characters usually perform best
- Be relevant: your posts should always be relevant to your page and its content line
- Use your Authentic Voice: Talk to your fans the way you would face-to-face, that is what they expect
- Include a Call to Action: If you ask them to click, like, comment and/or share, they will be more likely to do so
- Be Creative with Apps: Although we don’t agree too much with apps, using them in a clever way may increase your fans involvement
- Have a Sense of Urgency: include latest news/tips
- Offer Value: before you share, ask yourself what fans will get from your post
- Be Entertaining: If your followers have a good time reading your posts, they will be more willing to interact
- Be Educational: People love to share tips, help them find them
- Make a List: Lists, or even more Infogaphic like this one, are best
- Be Seasonal: Try to keep a link to actuality
You might also like
More from Facebook
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
After announcing the #BuyBlack Friday campaign in the US earlier this month, Facebook is now promoting a #BuyBlack Friday Gift …
Facebook announced the launch of a new free cloud gaming service that includes several games on the Facebook app and …
Last week Facebook for Business announced an update to its Messenger API that adds support for Instagram Messaging.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …