Look, it’s understandable — we’ve all made at least one of these statuses in our Facebook timelines. We’re human, we err — but come on, enough is enough.
You probably encounter these face palm-inducing status styles on a daily basis. We’ve rounded the most offending examples in hopes to inspire change.
See Also on Mashable: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Complaining About Baby Photos on Facebook
Together, we can make the “hide all” option obsolete.
1. The Braggy Relationship Status
2. The Attempt to Make Mundane Tasks Sound Interesting Status
3. The Detox/Cleanse/Health Food Junkie Status
4. The Sad Sack Status
5. The Chain Letter Hoax Status
6. The Overly Aggressive Passive Aggressive Status
7. The Threatening Facebook Status
8. The Friend Purge Status
9. The Bored Status
10. The False Information About Facebook Status
11. The Spoiler Status
12. The Vague Status
You might also like
More from Social Fun
YouTube has made 20 James Bond films available to stream for free on its platform. Are you ready to binge-watch?
With the end of Flash Player's life coming up soon, the Internet Archive is preserving a treasure trove of Flash …