Look, it’s understandable — we’ve all made at least one of these statuses in our Facebook timelines. We’re human, we err — but come on, enough is enough.
You probably encounter these face palm-inducing status styles on a daily basis. We’ve rounded the most offending examples in hopes to inspire change.
See Also on Mashable: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Complaining About Baby Photos on Facebook
Together, we can make the “hide all” option obsolete.
1. The Braggy Relationship Status
2. The Attempt to Make Mundane Tasks Sound Interesting Status
3. The Detox/Cleanse/Health Food Junkie Status
4. The Sad Sack Status
5. The Chain Letter Hoax Status
6. The Overly Aggressive Passive Aggressive Status
7. The Threatening Facebook Status
8. The Friend Purge Status
9. The Bored Status
10. The False Information About Facebook Status
11. The Spoiler Status
12. The Vague Status
More from Social Fun
Innovation often comes from where it is needed the most. In this case, the need for quick search led YouPorn …
Unlike humans, fictional characters are very unique. They have different and sometimes very odd shape, and often undeniably vary in …