With more than 271 million monthly active users, Twitter is a great tool to promote and grow your business. But guess what: tweeting is not enough to hope to get hundreds of sales leads. In fact, only 34% marketers are actually using Twitter successfully to generate leads.
Also Read: The 4 C’s Of Great Twitter Marketing
To really gain ROI from your Twitter marketing, you will need to take it to the next level: write clear sales calls, monitor, adjust, and monitor again. For this, you will have to give your tweets a chance to succeed by crafting copy, including links, images and calls-to-actions that really “speak” to your followers.
Not sure where to start? Here are 12 awesome tips to help you:
12 Tips To Get More Conversions From Twitter
- 1. Alternate between “copy tweets” and “title tweets” to increase CTR
- 2. Link click account for 92% of interactions on Twitter, don’t forget to add one!
- 3. Tweets with images receive more favourites, more retweets and more clicks.
- 4. Tweets that ask for retweets get 12 times more retweets on average.
- 5. Using actionable words like “download” increase clicks by 13%.
- 6. Don’t just tweet once: recycled tweets often get as many clicks as the first time.
- 7. Tweeting about “Twitter” will generate more engagement (self-love?)
- 8. Don’t get stuck on your number of followers: it matters much less than you think!
- 9. Scheduling tweets during “off-hours” will help you generate more engagement.
- 10. More than half of Twitter users expect a response within the hour.
- 11. Tweets that include statistics (or numbers) tend to get more retweets.
- 12. Clearly stated offers receive more clicks and more retweets on Twitter.
Now check this awesome infographic from Hubspot:
- Twitter’s Ultimate Challenge Is Now To Take On YouTube
- The Guide To Successful Marketing On Facebook In 2015
- How To Create Social Media Campaigns That Drive Results In 2015
Featured image credits: SproutSocial
You might also like
More from Twitter
Twitter announced it will start testing Twitter Spaces – Clubhouse-like audio conversation rooms – to its platform later this year.
Joe Biden won the US Presidential election, and Donald Trump has become the biggest loser on Twitter. For real.
A Dutch hacker claims he successfully accessed Donald Trump's Twitter account, simply by guessing his password (and you would have …
WordPress.com announced a new feature that lets you share entire blog posts as Twitter threads, helping you amplify your content …
In its effort to protect critical dialogue on its platform, Twitter is announcing several new product and enforcement updates.