Let’s start with a basic fact: If you are not tweeting about your brand, you are doing something wrong.
Twitter is one of the most engaging platform on the social web and your brand needs to be there. And once you start tweeting, you will soon realize that ReTweets are the Graal we are all looking for.
According to latest researches, 1,5% of all tweets are ReTweets and the likelihood of a tweet being ReTweeted increases dramatically each time it is ReTweeted.
So what do you have to do to get more ReTweets?
1. Use implicit Call to Action
2. Talk as yourself, not about yourself
3. Offer your unique point of view
4. Write simply and plainly.
5. Correct spelling and Grammar matter
6. Know your audience
7. Tweet early in the day during the week, later during weekends
8. Be Positive, Happy and constructive
9. Offer something your followers can act upon
10. Use the right keywords
Try these 10 tips and let us know how they work for you!
More from Twitter
Facebook is investigating, and Twitter has blocked, Predictim, an app that helps parents vet prospective babysitters by analysing their social …
Twitter analyzed last year's activity on its platform to understand what is driving conversations during the Holiday shopping season.
Twitter co-founder Ev Williams says that showing how many followers you have isn't ‘healthy’ - He also admits that "suggested …