Let’s start with a basic fact: If you are not tweeting about your brand, you are doing something wrong.
Twitter is one of the most engaging platform on the social web and your brand needs to be there. And once you start tweeting, you will soon realize that ReTweets are the Graal we are all looking for.
According to latest researches, 1,5% of all tweets are ReTweets and the likelihood of a tweet being ReTweeted increases dramatically each time it is ReTweeted.
So what do you have to do to get more ReTweets?
1. Use implicit Call to Action
2. Talk as yourself, not about yourself
3. Offer your unique point of view
4. Write simply and plainly.
5. Correct spelling and Grammar matter
6. Know your audience
7. Tweet early in the day during the week, later during weekends
8. Be Positive, Happy and constructive
9. Offer something your followers can act upon
10. Use the right keywords
Try these 10 tips and let us know how they work for you!
More from Twitter
As part of its effort to get close to publishers, Twitter has launched Twitter Media, a website for publishers to …
Twitter has made its in-stream video ads product available to advertisers in the US and 11 other global markets through …
Not even a week has passed since GDPR came into force, and it's affecting quite a few Twitter users who …