Let’s start with a basic fact: If you are not tweeting about your brand, you are doing something wrong.
Twitter is one of the most engaging platform on the social web and your brand needs to be there. And once you start tweeting, you will soon realize that ReTweets are the Graal we are all looking for.
According to latest researches, 1,5% of all tweets are ReTweets and the likelihood of a tweet being ReTweeted increases dramatically each time it is ReTweeted.
So what do you have to do to get more ReTweets?
1. Use implicit Call to Action
2. Talk as yourself, not about yourself
3. Offer your unique point of view
4. Write simply and plainly.
5. Correct spelling and Grammar matter
6. Know your audience
7. Tweet early in the day during the week, later during weekends
8. Be Positive, Happy and constructive
9. Offer something your followers can act upon
10. Use the right keywords
Try these 10 tips and let us know how they work for you!
You might also like
More from Twitter
After launching Fleets - its own Stories format - in Brazil and Italy, Twitter has now announced the feature's rollout …
Twitter will reportedly relaunch verification with a new system allowing users to request a verified profile based on a clear …
K-Pop fans are showing their formidable social media power to drown out potential racist posts using the hashtag #whitelivesmatter on …
Twitter is testing a new feature that lets you limit who can reply in public conversations, allowing everyone else to …