One of the least talked about category on YouTube, yet one that matters the most to brands and agencies across the globe: Here are the 10 most watched ads on YouTube this year.
Ads may never be the most popular videos on YouTube. But as more advertisers increase their digital production budgets, online video ads are becoming more and more compelling. This year, two ads scored above 100 million views on YouTube, with a third one just shy of this incredible number.
Even more surprising, the #1 comes from India, and the #3 is a 7:30 minutes long sponsored content piece!
Maybe less of a surprise but still gathering impressive view numbers, three of 2017’s top 10 come from the Super Bowl.
10. Mr. Clean | 2017 Super Bowl Ad | “Cleaner of Your Dreams”
9. iPhone 7 | The Rock x Siri | “Dominate the Day”
8.Levi’s | “Circles”
7. Adidas Originals | “ORIGINAL is never finished”
6. 2017 Kia Niro | 2017 Super Bowl Ad | “Hero’s Journey”
5. Budweiser | 2017 Super Bowl Commercial | “Born The Hard Way”
4. Miss Dior | “The New Eau de Parfum”
3. Dude Perfect | “Ping Pong Trick Shots 3” | Sponsored Content | Oreo
2. Clash Royale | “The Last Second”
1. Samsung India Service (SVC) | “We’ll Take Care Of You, Wherever You Are.”
Note: To be eligible for the YouTube Ads Leaderboard, videos must be marked as ads on YouTube but must also earn significant organic views. The algorithm factors in paid views, organic views and audience retention.
You might also like
More from Youtube
TheirTube is a YouTube filter bubble simulator showing you the videos that are recommended on six different personas' accounts.
YouTube has announced a new Analytics for Artists dashboard that shows the performance of music on Offical Artist Channels.
YouTube has announced it's evolving its FameBit platform to YouTube BrandConnect, making it easier for creators and brands can collaborate.
Google has announced a series of tools in Display & Video 360 that make it easier for media buyers to …
CEO Susan Wojcicki announced YouTube is creating a multiyear $100 million fund to amplify and develop the voices of Black …
YouTube was once launched as a video-dating website. Thankfully, that didn't work out and it soon became the world's leading …