As YouTube continues its exponential growth, it is important to note that most of its users now comes from users outside the US with as much as 60% of users not having English as their primary language.
So where do all these users come from? Let’s take a trip around the world and discover the leading countries for YouTube users.
The great guys over at YTD (a Youtube Video Downloader tool) produced this excellent infographic which presents the main statistics behind 5 specific countries in terms of YouTube usage. Whether they are very active viewers, regular contributors or known for their censorship, these 5 countries deserve our attention.
Key Points to Take Away
- – Saudi Arabia contributes for over 90 millionYouTube views every day
- – 35% of UK residents are active on YouTube
- – 61,5% of YouTube videos are blocked in Germany
- – 48 hours of video are uploaded in Australia every minute on YouTube
- – Japan counts 5,6 million active users on YouTube
Now check out the full infographic from YTD for even more very interesting facts:
- Looking for Higher Brand Engagement? Check YouTube!
- [Infographic] Increase Your Youtube Views
- 11 Ways to Make Your Video Go Viral on YouTube
More from Guest Bloggers
Whether you’re a small business owner, an individual, or a corporate marketer, you’ll already know the importance of your content …